vintage pink

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I don't know if you all have been awaiting this quite as anxiously as Jason and I, but Tuesday we learned the sex of our baby. I'm sure you've already guessed - but it's a girl! We're right on track for our scheduled due date, and she is growing perfectly. She seems to have a lot more energy than I do...she was kicking those legs like a crazy marathon runner!
We are still trying to come up with a name. Our tastes are not very similar - so we'll see what we come up with. We have until April 7th to decide! We are so thrilled!

6 comments:

Caranna said...

Congratulations!! I'm sure you'll be able to come up with the perfect name for your little angel!
We're so happy for you! Babies are great!

The Teuschers said...

Well, there's always Kristy...that's such a fantastic girls name, don't you think? I'm so excited for your guys, and especially the Gast family that they finally get a girl and don't have to put up with those smelly boys anymore :)

what is your email address...I guess I don't have it anymore??

Jani Jo said...

Okay, you are going to become a much better blogger once that adorable baby girl enters the world...you'll want to plaster her darling little face EVERYWHERE:) I am so excited for my new niece (no matter what her name is!) We lover her already! And we love you two.

Kristen said...

Hey, Jill! I didn't know you had a blog. This is Mel's sister, Kristen. That is so exciting that you are going to have a baby! Congratulations!

Megan said...

Congrats Jill, a little girl will be so much fun! You are going to be a great mom, glad to hear that she is growing well!

Lacey said...

Yay a girl! I'm sure you will pick out the perfect name by April. And you know Lacey is always a good name. Haha. :)

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece