vintage pink

Monday, November 2, 2009

HaPpY hAlLoWeEn!!


Emslee's first Halloween was so much fun! She got her adorable costume from my sweet Aunt Candy, and I know I may be a little biased but I think she's the cutest giraffe I've ever seen!
We took her trick or treating to my parents' house and Jason's parents' house. We also took her up to the nursing home in Preston to visit my surrogate grandma, Alice. She was so excited that we came to visit! She kept commenting on what a cute baby Emee is. What can I say? Even at 93, our little Alice still tells it like it is. :)
Emslee got a tootsie pop from her pseudo trick-or-treating, and my mom was dying to let her suck on it. I, of course, was not nearly as enthusiastic. We let her suck on it with the wrapper on (I know, I'm a mean mom), and then once it was dripping with slober I threw it away. I'm sure she'll have plenty of candy in years to come to make up for it! What a fun day!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Okay, yeah, she is SOOOO cute!!! Cutest giraffe ever :)

Eight for Eternity said...

How mean, I can't believe you didn't let her have her own sucker. JK She is absolutely perfect in every way! I love the yellow barrettes too!

Jani Jo said...

I think all giraffes should have pigtails, because she is too cute! What a sweet 'treat' for Halloween!

Wortham Family said...

Cute as always!!!

KatieLarson said...

So cute!

Megan said...

That is seriously the *cutest* outfit! I love it, and I love her pigtails! :)

Kristen said...

Alright, she is one of the cutest babies. Ever. Not even kidding. Love her smile. She looks great in yellow, by the way. Not surprising she's so cute, she's got a gorgeous mommy.

Kylie said...

I love it! She's getting so big Jill.

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece