vintage pink

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to my honey!



On August 3rd, Jason turned 29! I keep reminding him that 30 is just around the corner, and he doesn't appreciate that very much. :)
I hope he had a good birthday - I tried hard to make sure he did! I surprised him the morning after his birthday (because he wasn't working that day,) with a round of a golf with his friend, Justin. Jason hasn't been golfing in around 3 years, so it was nice for him to be able to get back on the course.
When he came home, we had a nice breakfast of waffles and bacon. Then, unfortunately, he had to go to work for a measly two hours. Lame! After he was done working, we ran some errands then had a yummy steak dinner (thanks to Josh and his buddy Andrew for manning the grill.) Following dinner we went to see Despicable Me - such a cute movie! After the movie we came home for presents, cake, and ice cream.
Happy birthday Jason! We love you!

1 comment:

Eight for Eternity said...

Happy Birthday Jason, I am sure you were spoiled rotten ;) Love the picts!! Wish we could have been there to party with you!

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece