vintage pink

Monday, May 16, 2011

I Love To See The Temple

Tonight, as we were starting the movie Tangled, the iconic Disney castle came on the screen. Emslee jumped off the couch, frantically pointing at the screen and yelling excitedly, "The temple! The temple!"
It was one of those great defining moments for me. Today has been an especially difficult day, as I have spent a lot of time feeling inadequate as a parent and wondering if I'm doing the very best I can for my family.
It's amazing how reassuring a child's innocent comment can be. I must be doing something right. :)

1 comment:

EmmaP said...

I love it! Holli's daughter Haley said the same thing. She also says she's gonna marry Prince Charming in the Temple. haha.

Ems is soooo cute! :)

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece