vintage pink

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our little superstar!


So to be honest, Emslee doesn't get put down enough to really ever roll over. Her cousin Darby (who is 5 weeks younger) picked up this skill quite quickly. As you might surmise, it really really irritated Jason that Emee hadn't rolled over yet.
Every time he tried putting her down on her stomach, she would bury her face in the carpet/blanket and cry. She wanted nothing to do with this "rolling over" nonsense.
The past few days I have been at my parent's house in Preston. It appears that my mom just has an innate ability to teach people things. She was able to get Emee to roll over without hardly any coaxing. I had to capture it on video so that Jason could relish the moment, being that he wasn't there when it occurred.

1 comment:

Eight for Eternity said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! What an adorable little roller. YAY for Emee Jo!!!! Thanks for sharing the video. Sad I couldn't be there in person to witness it, but glad I could see it.

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece