vintage pink

Thursday, October 22, 2009

7 months!



I know I say this each and every time I post about her, but I still can't believe how fast she's grown up! She amazes me more every day. She loves to laugh, especially when she's tired. She has a special place in her heart for her daddy, and she loves when he dances in the kitchen with her to his Dave Matthews cd. When she sees a toy she wants, she will roll and scoot with all her might til she can reach it. She says "mama" but only when she wants my attention or when she's upset. (Trust me, you can't coax it out of her - I've tried.)
Her favorite things at 7 months: my cell phone, her blankie, her link toys, blowing raspberries, bathtime, getting tickled, and trying to pull herself to a sitting position while lying down.
Her least favorite things: her car seat, solid foods, and church. (Who can blame the poor girl? That's a long time to sit and be bored, especially during what should be naptime.)
We love you Emslee! I can't wait to see what the next 7 months will bring!

3 comments:

nikki said...

Wow she is getting so big and sooo gorgeous, just like her mommy. I miss you guys. I'll have to save up and come down one of these weekends before the semester ends.

Eight for Eternity said...

Oh my gosh tell her to stop growing up! She is so stinkin adorable, I lover her! I can't wait to play at Christmas! Tell her Aunt Katie loves her sooo much!

Wortham Family said...

oh jill she is beautifull, still weard for me to think that you are a mommy!! i'm so glad that you show me your blog, i miss seing you it's been way too long, have a good weekend

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece