vintage pink

Monday, March 28, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Ryan Parker

On January 6th, we were able to attend the wedding of my beautiful sister Karyn and her husband Ryan. They chose to get married in the Oquirrh Mountain temple. It was a freezing, beautiful day. It was so amazing to be able to attend the sealing of a sibling (my first).
We are so excited for these two! Congratulations you cute couple!

Jake and Emee, waiting outside the temple.

Ryan and Karyn, kind enough to let Ems sneak into one of their photos.

The photo display at the reception. Karyn and Ryan asked me to take their engagement photos and Karyn's bridal photos, as well as design their wedding announcement. We had so much fun!

The wedding cake Katie and I made for the happy newlyweds.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

You took all her pictures, did her wedding announcement, and that beautiful cake??? Holy crap, you're amazing! I did my sister Stephanie's announcement and I loved it!!!

Tiffany said...

I second that notion! :) And congrats to Karyn...that's awesome!!!

Eight for Eternity said...

You are pretty amazing sista!! I have great memories of designing, making, and even tasting that cake!! Cornstarch anyone???

Eight for Eternity said...

You are pretty amazing sista!! I have great memories of designing, making, and even tasting that cake!! Cornstarch anyone???

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece