vintage pink

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

For Mother's Day this year, I wanted to give both my Mom and Jason's something special (neither of them would tell me anything they wanted, so I figured we'd have to get a little creative.) I thought for a bit and decided something handmade by Emee would be just right. We decided on paining a flower pot and then planting a pansy in it would be cute.

I was a little wary of taking this project on with Ems because it had the potential to be so messy, but with a little forethought we pulled it off without any incident. Whew! ;)

Emee - stylin' her super-fashionable smock - a.k.a. a plastic garbage bag. (Hey it works, right?)
She had so much fun painting the pots for each of her Grandmas. She's such a cute little Picasso. ;)
The finished product. (Minus the pansies.) I was super happy with how they turned out!

1 comment:

EmmaP said...

what a cute idea! I love it!

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece