vintage pink

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Gratitude

I've been stressing out a lot lately about my life. Well, not my entire life. But there are certain aspects of my life that cause me to feel a little....well, down on things. I have the habit of focusing only on the things that are wrong in my life, rather than recognizing everything that is so right.
I decided that in order to cure myself of my ungrateful-itis, I need to spend some time thinking about everything I have to be thankful for. Here is my mini-list. There is not enough time in the world to list it all.


1 comment:

Eight for Eternity said...

Well put sista!! Love the way you did your mini list. I am sooo grateful for you in so many ways in my life!! I hope those things that are hard for you right now soon become easier. LOVE you and I can't wait for Christmas!!!!

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece