vintage pink

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dancing Queen

As I'm writing this post, I can hear the words to the famous Abba song in my head. Ah, my little dancing queen. This girl loves music. She loves to sing, to dance, to run around to music. She has every word memorized to Fun's "We are Young." Haven't heard it? YouTube it. It's a good one. She also knows nearly every primary song there is. She just loves music. Oh, and she would be horrified if I forgot Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. Yes, my three year old thinks she's 17.
The other day she turned on some music on my iPhone. Sometimes I think she is more adept at that silly thing than I am. Then she ran upstairs, and came back down in her tutu with her magic wand. And well, from the pictures you can see what happened next....





This could quite possibly be my favorite picture of little E. I know, I know, it's of her backside. But this photo more or less embodies all the sass and femininity wrapped up in one tiny little body. What a character!

4 comments:

Eight for Eternity said...

Oh how I miss that girl, sass n all!!! I adore these picts, u truly caught her diva side ;)

Jani Jo said...

She TOTALLY makes me happy! I love her! And I love that you truly captured Emslee in all her glory:)

Jennifer said...

Oh my Jilly, she is so grown up and so darling! There is something so fun about little kiddos and music, they all seem to have better moves than we do as well, ha!

Halo BW said...

So adorable!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/pinjaman-julo-untuk-bisnis-fotocopy

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece