vintage pink

Friday, February 20, 2009

Perhaps the GREATEST Game Ever!

So for those who don't know us very well, we are huge basketball fans, and we love our Utah Jazz. Ever since the season started and I found out that the NBA Champs Boston Celtics were coming to town I told Jill I wanted to go. And she would give me the response of "Maybe, we'll have to see".

So the big game was yesterday (actually it was last night) and while I was sitting at work I debated about going. So I decided to start looking on Ksl.com to see if there were any good seats that were for sale. And I came across some really good seats. (Front row/center of the upper bowl). So I called Jill and told her about the seats and she said "Ok, go ahead and call to see if the seats are still for sale." Originally the tickets had been sold, however the person who sold them told me that the guy who bought them had somehting come up and he could go. So I called him and confirmed that he indeed needed to sale the tickets. So we bought them. (Funny story about this, the guy who I bought the tickets from, happens to be the husband of one of Jill's co-workers. Small world huh!)

So finally, Jill and I arrived at the ESA for the game. There were a ton of people there wearing both Jazz and Celtics jerseys. We found our seats and they were amazing! We had such a great view of the game. We had the time of our lives. We had Great seats for a Great game. And believe it of not, we beat the Celtics 90-85. It was a HUGE win for the Jazz. It is the best game we've ever been to! Go Jazz!!!

No comments:

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece