vintage pink

Monday, February 23, 2009

Pregnancy Insomnia

I am so sick of not being able to sleep anymore! I know every pregnant woman on the face of this planet has felt this way at one point or another, but I just had to voice my opinion. I can't get comfortable, my tummy is huge and I constantly have to get up to pee. I only have six weeks left and I keep telling myself I can do anything for six weeks, right?
This lack of sleep is causing some weird reactions....like headaches, racing heartbeat, dizziness, and just overall weakness. Or, maybe that's just from being pregnant. What do I know? This is my first ride on the merry-go-round! It'll all be worth it in the end, right? I'm such a wuss!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

you're definately not a wuss. It will be worth it, no question, but the sleeplessness is probably just beginning unfortunately ;) Actually, you'll be one of those wondermoms whose baby sleeps through the night right away...then I can ask you what your secret is! :)

Sara said...

I am sorry you can't sleep! My friend that just had her baby had the same problem. That and she couldn't get off the couch! That was hard on her too! I noticed you have about 40 or so more days, that is encouraging!
I hope things get better.
Love ya Jill!

kandis said...

Hey Jill! How exciting that you are having a little girl! do you have any names picked out? check out our blog at joshandkandis.blogspot.com

Cammie said...

ya, sorry to tell you this, but get used to the no sleep. there were a couple of nights when i would only get 4 hours of sleep, and that wasn't straight through, that was in about 1 1/2 hour increments. but don't worry, it will be worth it. Just get that sleep book I told you about and you will get better sleep a lot sooner. Kaleb is already putting himself to sleep so I don't have to rock him anymore.

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece