vintage pink

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Chocolate Waffles, anyone?

I am such a ditz! I can't even believe it, because I am a fairly intelligent individual...yet, ditzy. Odd. My best friend Mel came to visit over her Thanksgiving break and stayed the night. The next morning I got up and made waffles for everybody. Yum! I continued to get ready for the day, and while I was doing my hair I wondered why it smelled so much like waffles still. I brushed it off and continued what I was doing. When I finally went back into the kitchen, I noticed the waffle iron was still plugged in. I opened it and found the last waffle I had put in, cooked to a CRISP! I tried convincing Jason it was a chocolate waffle and that he should eat it, but he just wouldn't fall for it. So I decided to take a picture so that I could commemorate my feather-headedness.

3 comments:

Eight for Eternity said...

HAHAHA I love that you shared this post! Not everyone would 1st off admit they did that, let alone take a pict and post it on their blog. You Rock Sista!! Love you

Megan said...

Wow, that really looks like a chocolate waffle...not super black like I was picturing! :) I can't believe your little girl is on the move already!

Melodie said...

Haha.. this was the best Jill!! Apparently I'm a ditz as well because I was downstairs. You would've thought that I could've smelled it burning! Oh well, at least it was a great story to share! :) Too bad jason didn't fall for the chocolate waffle idea. That would've been really funny!! :) Thanks for making the waffles for me though... they were YUMMY!! :-)

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece