vintage pink

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ugh...

Jason and I were asked to speak in church today. Nerve-wracking! I am HORRIBLE at speaking in church. I get all emotional and start sniffling and crying. It's awesome. We were asked to speak on the talk by Elder Scott on Temple worship. Jason was SOOO nervous. He's never been asked to speak in church before. Sad thing is, not only was his talk longer than mine, it was also way better. I was so impressed with his talk, and how he brought the spirit in and was able to get his point across. Afterwards the bishop even said that since Jason was so good, they'd be asking him to speak again. I guess I win in the end - at least I'm off the hook for awhile!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm sure your talk was wonderful...but yea for you that you don't have to speak again for awhile! :) When do you want to get together?

Jani Jo said...

Oooh, I am so happy you survived speaking in Sacrament. There is nothing that I loathe more than public speaking! Way to go Jason:0

Eight for Eternity said...

Way to go both of you! I feel the emotions that come with speaking in church. I wish I could have been there to hear and judge for myself ;) I love you!

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece