vintage pink

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

When life gives you lemons....


EAT 'EM!!

We took Josh out to dinner last Friday night to thank him for all the help he gave us with our silly townhouse and our appliances. We went to eat at Garcia's in Idaho Falls. We were joking about what Emee would do if she tasted a lemon. I know I'm a mean mom, but I let her suck on one. At first she actually really liked it. Then it was like all of a sudden she realized how sour it was. The faces she made were so comical!



2 comments:

Eight for Eternity said...

If this makes you a mean mom, then I am one too. I love the face she is making. She cracks me up. She will love lemons growing up right? Being a mom rocks.

Jani Jo said...

So funny! Those faces are hilarious! It remind me of the first time Abe & Sarah gave Jensen a pickle; hysterical!

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece