vintage pink

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Little Ladies...


This past weekend we went to Idaho to get things squared away with our house up there and also to celebrate Spud Days with Nick and his family. Spud days is an annual celebration in Shelley. There's a parade, a fair, all sorts of booths, and a tug of war over a giant pit of mashed potatoes. Good times!
While we were there, Emee and Darby were laying on the floor playing. They were so cute together! At one point they were even holding hands. Awww.... I'm so excited for these little ladies - I hope that as they grow up they can be the best of friends!



2 comments:

Eight for Eternity said...

Holy Cow they have both grown up so much. I think that these picts are priceless, and I love her ponytail! I am so excited to hang out over Christmas and see them all together.

Jani Jo said...

Thanks again for coming! These two little girls could've entertained me for hours; so cute! We love you guys!

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece