vintage pink

Saturday, January 30, 2010

And it begins...

Thus far in Emslee's life, I have felt extremely grateful that she was not a child that was into absolutely everything. Life was pretty calm - I didn't have to worry about her exploring every little thing she could get her hands on.
Until yesterday....
I was having a super stressful day, trying to get caught up on bills, housework, and preparing for my visiting teachers and then my family to come visit. I turned my attention away from Emee for what seemed like just a moment and...


That's right! She found my makeup! Look closely. It is all over her! You can't even see all the spots on the carpet. It was EVERYWHERE! The best part was that Emee just started laughing and smiling. What a kid!

4 comments:

Wortham Family said...

That is funny, she is definetly a girl who love to look good!!!, that's awesome, it might not seem that great right now but it will in a few months, Lucieli got in to my make up once with her friend and finger nail polish, it was all over them and all over my floor, it was pretty funny to see their faces !! LOL

Melodie said...

Haha!! That's awesome! :) I mean.. uh.. that's too bad Jill! ;) I'm sure it wasn't fun to clean up, but I'm glad you got a picture of her! It's pictures like that one that can turn your whole day around. ;) At least it worked for me when Sanja put my make-up on! ;0

Eight for Eternity said...

Love it!!! What a cutie pie. She looks soooo beautiful!

Tiffany said...

hahaha! Good luck with that, girl :) If you want some real entertainment, I say we put her and Asher in a room together for 10 minutes and just see what happens :)

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece