vintage pink

Monday, January 11, 2010

9 months old!


Emslee turned 9 months old on December 21st, which just happened to be the day we took her to see Santa. She, of course, had no idea why she was sitting on some strange old man's lap, but was such a good sport anyway! At nine months Emslee crawls all over the place, and explores everything she can find. She loves to clap her hands and squeal in delight. She laughs all the time, and now has 6 beautiful pearly white teeth, which she absolutely HATES for me to clean. She says Mama and Dada constantly, and Aunt Karyn is working hard on getting her to say Kare-Kare. All in good time, I'm sure. Emslee still loves her bathtime, the sound of crinkling paper, being tickled, and talking on the phone. I can't believe how grown up my little girl is! I love you Emee Jo!

2 comments:

Wortham Family said...

cute, cute, cute.!!!

Jani Jo said...

We ALL love you Emee Jo! Jill, that is such a stinkin' cute Santa pic! And I love her tights.

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece