vintage pink

Friday, January 15, 2010

The holidays

I know, I'm behind. I like to blame it on a sweet little girl that cries all night and whines all day. I thought for sure she had an ear infection so I took her to her pediatrician. But nope, she's perfectly healthy. So I guess she's crabby for no reason at all. Purrr-fect.

We had such a great time over the holidays. We got to spend a lot of time with family and friends. Katie and her crew drove up from New Mexico. I have missed them so much! We spent hours and hours playing games, visiting, and baking. Jason, Emslee and I spent as much time as possible during the break in Preston because I "needed" to see my sister. (That is a need, right?) Below are a few snapshots of our holidays. We had so much fun!





Katie and Sevannah, all festive in red.










Emee and Mommy.














The beautiful angels in our nativity on Christmas Eve. Oh and we can't forget the little wise man who tried to sneak his head in at the last second.


















Emslee, styling in her new pj's made with love by Grammie Jo.

















Grandpa Dave with Emee...she's trying to decide if he's a bad guy or a good guy...











Christmas morning. As you can tell, Jason was pretty tired. ;-)










Aunt Sarah holding Emslee. We were so glad they were able to come for Christmas this year!








Trevin had tigers on his new pajama pants, so he had his mom make a shirt to match. So cute!

















Now that is how you open a present!











No comments:

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece