vintage pink

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy 10 months!


I can't believe my little girl is already ten months old! I know, I say that every time I post. She's just grown up so fast, it's hard to believe it sometimes!
At ten months, Emslee is almost a stand-up comedian. She loves to make people laugh, and will do anything to get a reaction. She walks, albeit tentatively, while holding onto furniture and whatever else she can get a hold of. One of her favorite things to do is crawl over to mommy and pull herself up while holding onto my pant leg. However adorable this is, it can become frustrating when I'm trying to get things done. Emee loves to crawl, and is a speed demon! She gets excited every time we get in the car to "go find da-da," loves to eat at the table with the grown-ups, and loves to tease. Every time Jason attempts to change her diaper, she tries to run away and laughs the entire time. She also does this totally cute little thing with her mouth and fingers that sounds like a slobbery motorboat. She has now started trying to do the same thing on other peoples' mouths. It's hilarious!
Her favorite toy is, surprisingly, mama's makeup. She loves to play with it, chew on it, and make messes with it. I learned very quickly to keep it out of reach!
We sure love our little girl, and love watching her grow! Happy 10 months, Emslee!

2 comments:

Eight for Eternity said...

Oh my gosh what a doll!! Love the dress, you should have taken credit for making it though! ;) I just love her!! Happy 10 mo bday sweetie!!!

Melodie said...

Seriously Jill, that dress is amazing!! It looks like a professional dress makers dress! Great job! :) I can't believe that you will have a 1 year old soon! Time flies! Thanks again for letting me come visit and play with you guys! Happy ten months to Emee Jo! :) Love you guys!

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece