vintage pink

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter

We had such a great Easter! Nick and Janica were gracious enough to invite the whole crew to come to their house, watch conference, celebrate Easter and the April birthdays. So fun! My only complaint was the snow. Blah. But other than that, there was a fabulous time had by all.












Of course, I have to have at least one shot of Nick being weird. Yes, that is a boiled egg in his mouth.













Karyn, Emee, and I dyeing an egg blue. By the time we were done, Emee was also a pretty shade of blue.












All smiles. Emee just loves her Kare-Kare.












Grammie Jo and Dabs getting ready to dye an egg. These sweet girls sure enjoyed themselves.

1 comment:

Eight for Eternity said...

I love seeing picts of everyone, I miss you all sooo much! Wish we could have been there, maybe next year? Glad you all had so much fun!

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece