vintage pink

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Emslee's Easter dress, times two

I made a dress for Emee, and I was intending for it to just be a spring-ish dress. When I got done I thought I could possibly use it as an Easter dress, but I wasn't quite certain. Todd and I were shopping in the mall while he was here visiting, and I found a cute little dress boutique that I couldn't resist. So for Easter Emslee (aka, lil Miss Spoiled) got two dresses, three pairs of shoes, and loads and loads of candy. She, of course, shared the good majority of that candy.

The Easter bunny must love this little girl.....this is what Emee found Easter morning.

Emslee modeling the colorful dress I made. I think it turned out pretty darn cute!

Emslee, Braxton, and Darby posing for an Easter pic. I love how Darby and Brax look so incredibly cute in this photo, and Emee is crying. *Sigh, my little girl.....

The beautiful frilly Easter dress I just love! She's only going to wear ruffles like this while she's little, so we better enjoy it while we can!

Happy Easter sweet girl!

2 comments:

Eight for Eternity said...

You did such a great job on the dress, and I absolutely love the green ruffles!! She is so photogenic. Love her sooo much, and by the way, she is getting to big. Tell her Aunt Katie says to slow down a bit ;) Love you guys!!

Jani Jo said...

THose pics turned out AWESOME! She looks so beautiful:) The dresses were both amazingly adorable. We were so happy you guys were willing to come celebrate with us! In the snow... ?

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece