vintage pink

Monday, November 8, 2010

I heart Thanksgiving!

Seeing as how we're a week into November, I wanted to start my "posts of thanksgiving." I plan to post something on my blog every day that I am grateful for. I have so many blessings in my life. Let my posts of appreciation begin!

Today, I am grateful for my husband and my little Emslee. They always make me smile, and brighten my day. Jason is an amazing daddy and husband. He works so hard to support our family and plus he goes to school full time! He is amazing! Emee is the sun and the moon to me. I never knew I could adore someone as much as I do her.
I am so blessed!

1 comment:

Eight for Eternity said...

I am soo grateful you two found eachother. You bring out the best in eachother! I adore lil Miss Emee too! I love hanging out with your family! Love you all!

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece