vintage pink

Monday, November 15, 2010

Thanksgiving Posts cont.

I totally slacked on my posts of gratitude this weekend. My weekend was jam-packed with wedding addresses, a sick hubby, and my cousin's mission farewell.

Friday I was grateful for clean bathrooms. It takes a lot of work to get them there, but I LOVE the smell and feel of a clean, disinfected bathroom!

Saturday I was grateful for Hobby Lobby. How I adore that place! I bought a bunch of different colors of satin, which I made into gorgeous flower clips for Emee's hair. They are to die for!

Sunday I was grateful for my family. I got to attend my cousin Koster's mission farewell, and it was so much fun to visit with my cousins, aunts, and uncles. Then I spent the rest of the day hanging out with my parents and Todd. It was a great day.

Today I am grateful for a working dryer and washer. I usually try to do laundry during the weekend, but with everything that was going on, I ran out of time. Today I have washed, dried, folded, and put away SIX loads of laundry. I don't know what I would do if I ever had to traipse all my wash to the laundromat. I am so blessed!

No comments:

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece