vintage pink

Friday, November 19, 2010

November 19th

Yesterday I was grateful for my INCREDIBLE mother. Yes, I know I've mentioned her a time or two in recent posts. I came home from 3 very long days in the hospital to find my house clean, my oven scrubbed to spotless perfection, and a hot meal simmering in my crockpot. How does she always know exactly what I need?


I am also extremely grateful for my in-laws. Amidst all of the drama, they were so gracious and offering to help us in any way possible. My sweet father-in-law actually got our grocery list from us, went to the store, and brought us everything we were in need of. Then he took the time out of what I'm sure was a busy day and drove it all down to us from Layton. I appreciated it so much he'll never even know!

We are so blessed!

No comments:

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece