vintage pink

Monday, November 22, 2010

November 22nd

I know, I've slacked again. *Sigh* This whole sick husband thing, finals, and holidays takes more of my time than I anticipated.

On Saturday I was grateful for The Cheesecake Factory and my besties. We went to lunch to celebrate me growing older (Ugh) and had a fabulous time! I just love their stuffed chicken tortillas!

On Sunday I was grateful for my ward; more specifically my bishopric. I am grateful for their kindness, compassion, and optimism. They are such dear sweet men and I admire them so much.

Today I am grateful for my car, its heater, and its almost-new tires. I'm ready to brave this winter weather! Bring on the snow!

1 comment:

EmmaP said...

i have felt very much the same (although i didn't have a sick hubby or a fire!)

Hope you guys have a fabulous Christmas!

Beautiful Tanner Girls

Beautiful Tanner Girls
Me with my Mom, Sisters, and Niece